Heart Melting With To My Daughter I Love You Kalimba Mahogany Thump Piano. It's the most beautiful gift for daughter who loves music!
This 17 Keys Kalimba is a wonderful musical instrument that creates the melodious sound and easy to play even though you're without any music basis. You just move your thumb and listen to the melodious sound that you love.
Also, the Kalimba body is engraved with the perfectly loving messages to show how much you love your daughter and always support her for all the things in your whole life. So, it will be a lovely reminder for her.
Give this beautiful Kalimba to your daughter on birthday, graduation, or any special occasions, she will be happy and absolutely love it!
- Material: Mahogany Wood (Body), Ore Metal (Tines)
- Size (L x W x H): 18.5 x 13.5 x 3.5 cm (7.3 x 5.3 x 1.38 Inches)
- Number of Keys & Tones: 17
- Package Included: 1x Engraved Kalimba (17 Keys), 1x Tuning Hammer, 1x Velvet Pack, Simple Music Score S1
- Every Thumb Piano is tuned and tested before shipping. The tone is the same as a piano. International C tune. By the way, the tone may be slightly changed during transportation. So, it may require to re-adjust before playing.
- A mahogany wood body makes the resonance much more melodious sound.
- NICE SOUND & CURVED NOTES. All the keys/tines sound very pretty. The keys are engraved with letters and notes. It's very convenient when you play this thumb piano.
How To Tune?:
Portable tuner, tuned piano or cellphone (Tuner Lite or insTuner for iOS users, and gstrings for Android users), or a tuning hammer. There are many free apps for both types of devices. Just search for “Tuner”. Then, it's 2 Tuning steps.
(1) Pluck the middle tine of the Kalimba.
(2) Use the tuning hammer to tune the tine, until the note in the tuner matches the default note and the pointer directing to the center position.
Learn And Play:
It’s time to burn your guitar and ukulele since you will fall in love with the beautiful sound of the Kalimba. More importantly, the Kalimba is so easy to learn and play. You only need to press the keys or tines by your thumbs.
The steel keys, plucking resonance, makes so clear and bright sound. Keys are bent down purposely to protect your thumb when playing.