If you want to have a special birthday gift for son! This Engraved Wooden Watch With Mother and Son Quotes is perfect for you. You can also give this engraved wooden watch as a Christmas gift or graduation gift for son. It's the most perfect wooden watch for son!
The wooden watch is laser engraved with the perfectly loving messages to show how much you love your son and will always support him. It will be a lovely reminder to make him always miss you! Moreover, the watch dial is crafted from solid ebony wood for added durability and look of classic elegance. So, it's the most perfect watch for men.
Give this wooden watch to surprise your son on Birthday, Christmas, graduation, or any special occasion. When he sees this wooden watch, he will be happy and absolutely love it!
- Clasp Type: Buckle
- Case Material: Wooden
- Band Material Type: Leather
- Movement: Quartz
- Dial Window Material Type: Hardlex
- Band Length: 22.5 cm
- Band Width: 24 mm
- Case Thickness: 11 mm
- Dial Diameter: 45 mm
- Watches are made from 100% natural wood, making each watch an eco-friendly and modern fashion statement.
- This classic wooden watch utilizes a beautiful combination of black sandalwood and ebony wood to create an elegant blend of black and dark brown with a handsome appearance.
- Equipped with a stunning Hardlex crystal and specially designed with a protective inner casing, elegant scratch proof Hardlex crystal face.
- Stainless steel buckle-type clasp for a snug fit even on rugged days.
- Adjustable band, each watch is equipped with a band adjustment tool, so you can easily adjust the size to suit your wrist size.
- This water-resistant wooden watch provides ample durability for even the most rugged events in your life.
- The watch dial is crafted from solid ebony wood for added durability and look of classic elegance. Due to the natural grain, each watch features a unique wood pattern.
- The band is manufactured from real leather for added style and strength.
- Each message is laser engraved to ensure the words of support you’ve shared with your son never fade away.